Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are a contract between owner and operator of Neet PG Counselling website and you (the user), and is applicable to your subscription to its services and other resources available by using this website. If you don’t agree to the following Terms and Conditions, please don’t access or use the resource and exit the website quickly.
You must agree, read and accept all the following terms and conditions in this agreement before you subscribe to and use the resources. We reserve the right to amend this agreement anytime by posting updated terms on Neet PG Counselling web site. All amended terms shall be effective quickly after updating this website.
This agreement includes the terms like ‘you’ and ‘your’ which refer to an individual or person using and/or subscribing to the resources mentioned in the following Terms and Conditions.
Read the following Terms and Conditions in this Agreement Carefully before Using and/or Accessing our Website.
License – By considering your payment of subscription fee and agreeing to and complying with terms set in this agreement, Neet PG Counselling grants a revocable, limited, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to you to use and access content published at the website, as per the Terms and Conditions in the agreement.
Access – You may be able to access the website from several locations, places, and computers during the term, but you cannot access Licensed Resources from several places, computers, or locations at once.
Browser Requirement – Our website is optimized for systems with minimum Mac OS 10.4 or Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Firefox 7.0/Internet Explorer 9.0/Safari 5.0 with Adobe Flash 10, broadband connection, and monitor with 1024x768p minimum resolution. Running this website in older computer may lead to sluggish performance. Currently, we don’t support other operating systems, computers, and browsers.
If you disable scripting options and access the Licensed Materials, it will be considered violation of Terms & Conditions. When reviewing licensed materials, you cannot copy paste anything on your PC. Disabling these features is an infringement of materials in Terms and Conditions.
Refunds – Neet PG Counselling won’t refund full subscription after logging in to your system and access the content. No cancellations or refunds provided except provided otherwise in the agreement or in its sole discretion.
Renewals – We offer special pricing for renewal and new subscriptions from time to time. For renewals, any special pricing is applicable only on active subscriptions. A special renewal rate is not applicable if you don’t have active subscription.
Access to Licensed Resources – For specific products you have subscribed, you will be able to use certain licensed resources. Each product has its own duration and subscription fees. If you haven’t subscribed to any product, you cannot access its content.
Member Security and Account/Password – You need to complete the registration process at Neet PG Counselling to be eligible to use and subscribe to the resources by providing complete, current, and accurate information included by registration form. You can choose a user name and password. You are completely responsible to protect your account and password. In addition, you will also be entitled for any or all activities that you perform in your account.
You should notify Neet PG Counselling about any unauthorized access to your account or security breach immediately. We will not be held liable for any loss you may suffer due to someone else using your account or password, knowingly or unknowingly. In addition, you will be responsible for losses incurred by any party if you allow someone else to use your account.
User Generated Content – The official website of Neet PG Counselling may have links to third party websites which collect some personal information from the users. We shall not be held liable for any privacy concerns or contents used from those websites. The company allows comments, feedback and other information of users, but we don’t have any control on the content on social forums.
Our organization can terminate your access and usage of services. We reserve the right to move, delete or edit comments or messages at our sole discretion which may exercise without notice, if it seems obscene, defamatory, abusive, violating copyright, any applicable laws or trademark laws or anything which is unacceptable. Organizations cannot keep track on infringement of other rights all the time. If you find any infringement of your legal rights, you can inform the organization quickly.
Obligations from User’s End – The users will be responsible for the following things for using the services provided by the organization –
- Provide accurate, true, complete and up-to-date information
- Organization shall not be liable for correctness, authenticity, theft, or loss of their information.
- Should be abide by laws applicable to services
- The third parties and/or organization may send email, call, message to the users from time to time with promotions, advertisements, and other marketing resources.
The user shouldn’t use the services to –
- Hinder or obstruct use of services provided
- Violate any laws applicable knowingly or unknowingly, related to state, region, national and international rules
- Disrupt or interfere with servers, services or networks connected to services of company, or defy any regulations, requirements, or guidelines of networks
- Impersonate any entity or person
- Post, upload, email, transmit or make any content available which is illegal, intimidating, damaging, offensive, hostile, harassing, improper, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive to privacy of someone else, related to cast, ethnicity or anything doubtful.
- Post, upload, transmit, email or make any content available otherwise protected by any trademark, patent, copyright or other proprietary and intellectual laws unless you control or own the rights or have all important consents to get the same done.
- Stalk or harass other users or store or collect private data related to other users.
- Upload anything which has corrupt files, virus, malware, or any program designed to damage, disrupt, or limit operation of any telecommunication equipment, computer or property of someone.
- Promote, market, or offer to buy or sell any services or goods for any purpose.
- Duplicate, reproduce, sell, exploit or resell for commercial purposes.
Intellectual Property – The Company itself is the only owner of the content, including text, video, audio, graphical images, logos and trademarks taken from third resource or website. The user agrees not to use any logo or trademark or any information related to organization. No part of the service may be transmitted, reproduced or stored in any website without written consent by the organization.